About the Firm
Established Illinois Attorney Resolves a Range of Legal Issues
Experienced counsel for defense, injury, family, property, legacy and business matters in Mattoon
No matter what type of legal problem you face, you can protect your rights and improve your chances of receiving a favorable outcome with the help of an accomplished attorney. At The Law Office of Roytek, Ltd., which I founded in 1988, I have spent my career finding innovative legal solutions for individuals and businesses throughout Mattoon in a range of areas that matter most to my clients. Whether you face a criminal allegation, have been injured in an accident, are going through a divorce, or need seasoned business, real estate or estate planning counsel, you can count on me to provide dedicated advocacy and reliable advice that is always dedicated to your best interests.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable attorney provides personal, professional legal support
For clients in Mattoon and the surrounding areas of Central Illinois, I provide strong, strategic legal advice in these practice areas:
- Criminal defense — If you have been charged with a crime, it is critical to work with a skilled criminal defense attorney who will seek the best possible outcome under the facts of your case. I will provide tireless advocacy on your behalf to protect your rights under the law.
- Personal injury — If you have suffered a personal injury caused by another’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other damages. You can count on me to diligently fight for you and the compensation you deserve.
- Family law — Divorce, adoption, child custody and child support cases can be complicated and stressful for everyone involved. I can help you navigate the legal, financial and emotional challenges that accompany family law matters so that you can emerge in a better position.
- Real estate law — Whether you are buying a property for commercial development or a home for you and your family, I can help with your real estate needs, from contract to closing.
- Business law — There are strict state and federal laws that regulate how you can open, manage, purchase, and sell a business. My experience handling corporate law and business law matters allows me to help clients manage issues that affect their ability to operate and thrive.
- Estate planning — I handle a range of estate planning matters for clients, including probate litigation, to ensure that your wishes are followed and your assets are preserved for loved ones.
With three decades of experience in a range of legal areas, I am able to offer clients the kind of reliable, responsive counsel they deserve. I look forward to meeting you and discussing how I can help.
Contact a skilled Illinois attorney for an initial consultation
The Law Office of Roytek, Ltd. represents businesses and individuals throughout Central Illinois in criminal defense, personal injury, family law, real estate, business and estate planning matters. Please call 217-234-3132 or contact me online
to schedule a consultation at my Mattoon office.